Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sabrina Claudio's racist rant has caused a stir on twitter

 

"Sabrina Claudio's racist rant has caused a stir on twitter"


Sabrina Claudio is not a racist, her lyrics are just, well, offensive. I don’t know why I bothered to watch the video and listen to the lyrics. It’s like going to a zoo, it’s all just so wrong. Yeah, I just felt like I was watching a creature that shouldn’t exist. The lyrics she talks about are somehow worse than the lyrics in “These Hoes Ain’t Loyal”.

Kid Cudi to Kanye West: “i'm Not One of Your Kids. I'm Not Kim.”

In a series of tweets, Kid Cudi called out Kanye West for using him as "a pawn" and for not treating him as an equal collaborator. "You didn't have to send me those flowers, bro," Cudi wrote. "I know you got my back."




"You're not gonna tell me what to do," Cudi continued. "I'm not one of your kids. I'm not Kim."


Dr. Dre Reveals Nas and Jay-z Kept Him from Skipping the Super Bowl…Sabrina Claudio



Want to Know What Everyone In the Music Business is Talking About?

Join Music industry insiders to discover the latest news and trends.



The Vibe Newsletter

Singer Sabrina Claudio is being accused of racism after several tweets from her account were unearthed.


In the since-deleted tweets, Claudio allegedly said "all black people look the same" and referred to a black person as a "monkey."


Fans were quick to call her out on the offensive language, and some even threatened to boycott her music.


Claudio has yet to address the allegations.


Most Popular

-SZA and Travis Scott Bring "Love Galore" to the Tonight Show

-Drake's "In My Feelings" Tops Billboard Hot 100

-Cardi B and Offset Welcome Baby Girl


SZA and Travis Scott Bring "Love Galore" to the Tonight Show


Drake's "In My Feelings" Tops Billboard Hot 100


Cardi B and Offset Welcome Baby Girl

Styles P Calls for ‘verzuz’ Boycott, Urges Hip-hop to Join Him

1:56 PM - Dec 13, 2017


8


8 people are talking about this


Twitter Ads info and privacy


In an Instagram post on Wednesday (December 13), Styles P called for a boycott of "verzuz" music and urged his hip-hop peers to join him.


"Boycott verzuz music. They don't care about us. All they care about is their money. Join me," the rapper wrote.


The comment was in response to a post from fellow rapper Jadakiss, who shared a photo of himself and Styles P in the studio.


"In the lab with the big dog," Jadakiss wrote in the caption.


It's not clear what specifically sparked Styles P's call for a boycott of "verzuz" music, but the term appears to be a play on the word "Versace," which is often used in hip-hop lyrics.


In a subsequent Instagram post, Styles P clarified his position, writing, "I'm not calling for a boycott of all Versace. I'm calling for a boycott of verzuz. They don't have our culture. They don't respect our culture


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad