Type Here to Get Search Results !

A Healthy Diet Plan for a Healthier Planet

A Healthy Diet Plan for a Healthier Planet


A healthy diet plan shouldn't require you to be a rocket scientist to understand it, should it?

If our closest living relatives, the chimpanzees, and bonobos, know what to eat without consulting Dr. Oz or Better Homes & Gardens magazine, why don't we take some cues from them when it comes to choosing what to eat?

A Healthy Diet Plan for a Healthier Planet


But You Don't Have To Go Ape To Be Healthy!

On this Web site, I have assembled some of the basic principles of a healthy diet plan from a roster of respected medical researchers and doctors -- and even spiritual leaders -- who, I believe, have their facts straight.

I'm not a doctor, but simply someone who has spent fifty-two years looking for a way to prevent the diseases that killed off all my family prematurely.

I am very happy with the results I've achieved by applying the principles of a healthy diet and lifestyle I learned from a variety of authors, doctors, anthropologists, philosophers ancient and modern, and major spiritual teachers.

To my mind, when you find confirmation of a theory from so many different perspectives -- and from real-life results -- it seems safe to say that theory is "true".

One of the main reasons I chose to publish this information is to correct some of the common misconceptions that have been spread to generate profits for processed food manufacturers.

Many Fine People Are Losing Their Looks and Their Lives Needlessly

Thousands of diet books have been written and most avoid the obvious solutions to the problem -- all in the name of selling more books.

Physicians, dietitians, and journalists are heavily dependent on learning the official party line about diet from the processed foods and pharmaceutical industries.

What Are They Going To Tell You -- That Their Food & Drugs Are Poisonous?

The truth about what real food is has been corrupted by those who sell processed imitations. So, who can you trust?

I'll give you some guidelines agreed upon by many Olympic and professional athletes, celebrities, enlightened physicians, medical research scientists, and just plain healthy folks.

I'm sixty-two now and it breaks my heart to lose friends who are dying because they lived by incorrect assumptions. And these were people who had the advantages of a respected career and the best medical care but still lacked some basic information about how to eat.

It also saddens me greatly to see today's beautiful children fed foods that I know will cause them to grow fat and sickly even quicker than my generation has.

I don't care a thing about "the common wisdom". But let me ask you this: If the common wisdom is so wise, why is America such a sick nation?

We cover a lot of ground on this site, with much of it de-bunking common wisdom about how we humans should eat.

If You Have Recently Been Diagnosed With a Major Disease, Get a Second Opinion From the Physicians I'll Introduce Here

I have tried to cover the major killer diseases of Western civilization -- and showed the common culprits that we eat that are linked to the causes of these diseases.

I back what I report with the sources -- doctors, medical research scientists, etc. -- who taught me this healthy diet plan.

I also have a special interest in the topic of energy drinks, which may seem out of place on a site devoted to a healthy diet plan. A closer look at these interesting concoctions shows a few that have real promise, amid the majority that is truly a danger to our health.

I offer an adult perspective on energy drinks, from one who enjoys them. A few carefully selected brands offer real relief to those seeking to lose weight and counter fibromyalgia, diabetes, and chronic fatigue syndrome.

It is in the unthinking add-ons to our diet that much of the damage to our health is done -- the double latte is just as dangerous over the long term as are the common energy drinks. Both are full of unnecessary calories.

The bag of cookies with ice cream we ate late one night may be forgotten the next day, but it still counts. (I'll show you how to banish these exceptions to your otherwise healthy diet!)

It is vital for the average person in our media-saturated world to learn to think for himself, rather than be carried along by the current popular media coverage of food and health, much of which is commercially motivated.

More important than acquiring a healthy diet plan is acquiring the discipline to put it to use. Consistently. Let me show you what has worked for me.

Finally, for those conscientious souls who care how their diet affects the planet and its other inhabitants, I'll show you how this all ties together.

This healthy diet plan for a healthier planet will help you to sleep better at night, knowing you have done the right thing...for yourself, your descendants, and the earth itself. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad